Senior Life Transitions
Great Lakes Community Action Partnership Senior Life Transitions program can help you find out about the many social, health, wellness, housing and other services available to local seniors. Find out what community resources are available to you to meet your future needs.
Learn about senior support that can help you
If you are a senior who is looking for connections to local programs, resources and assistance available for you in your community, we can help.
Our Senior Life Transitions program offers a one-stop hub that provides comprehensive information about local senior services.
We can link you to programs for:
- Socialization and senior activities
- Health needs including Medicare and Medicaid counseling, medication assistance, home health, behavioral health, Alzheimer’s and dementia, hospice and other medical needs
- Home-delivered meal options
- Transportation needs
- Living options including local senior housing, in-home assistance, long-term care, and assisted living/nursing facilities
- Caregiver and respite assistance
- Family services for seniors raising grandchildren or great-grandchildren
- Other community senior services
We are available for one-on-one consultations as well as group presentations.
Sandusky County Senior Directory
For more information
Meals on Wheels
GLCAP Meals on Wheels offers weekday, home-delivered lunches for eligible Sandusky County seniors ages 60 and older.
Senior Center Services
GLCAP senior centers host daily lunches, education, socialization activities, medical assessments and other services for seniors ages 60 and over.
Senior Helping Hands
Get help with maintenance, repairs and more through Senior Helping Hands.