Are you a contractor and looking for your next project? The GLCAP Home Repair and Home Rehabilitation programs hire contractors for residential work throughout northwest Ohio.
Home Repair Programs
Great Lakes Community Action Partnership is a northwest Ohio non-profit organization that operates multiple programs to assist low-income families in our region, including grant-funded home repair programs that currently serve 11 northwest Ohio counties.We have more than 40 years of experience in hiring and working with contractors to complete home repair projects that help people in need. We need contractors for work that includes:
- General contracting
- Electrical repairs/upgrades
- Plumbing repairs/upgrades
- ADA modifications
- Roof replacement
- Furnace replacement
- Water tank replacement
- Siding repair
- Structural repair
Benefits of Working with GLCAP
- Federally backed program funds mean guaranteed pay for contract work.
- GLCAP can help connect you with home repair and improvement projects in your area. Our staff markets programs and builds client lists in all of the communities we serve, and will work with you to keep you informed of new work opportunities in your area.
- You can be part of vital programming that helps improve living conditions for seniors, disabled and other individuals in need of help in our communities.
Applications can be printed and returned to:
Great Lakes Community Action Partnership
c/o Housing & Energy Dept.
127 S. Front St.
Fremont, OH 43420
Forms may also be faxed to:
GLCAP Housing Counseling can assist and educate potential homebuyers with credit problems, budgeting and savings, and other needs.
Private Well Assistance
GLCAP can assist you if you own a home in a rural area and use well water supplies. We can help assess the quality of your water well and provide low-interest..
Insulation & Weatherization
Learn what improvements the GLCAP Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) can provide you.