Field Days are a low-cost way to learn the best strategies for managing your small systems. Join our mailing list so you know in advance when to attend these all-day events. You'll have an opportunity to join us for a full day of hands-on field demonstrations and classroom instruction.
Some of our more popular sessions focus on:
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures
- Valve Exercising & Maintenance
- GIS for Real-Time Preventative Maintenance and Operations
- Hydrant Testing and Unidirectional Flushing
- Manhole Inspections and Acoustical Pipeline Testing
- Water Audits
- Micro-Monitoring for Locating Infiltration and Inflow
- Leak Detection
- CCTV and Pipeline Inspection
- Learning How to implement Asset Management Plans
- Improving and Exercising Your Contingency Plan
System operators, mayors, administrators, and board/council members are always encouraged to attend. Events typically cost $20 per person and include a continental breakfast, lunch and snacks. In addition, participants will earn water or wastewater contact hours for attending.